An evolving business continuity plan
After the different news that came from the government, we are completely aware that we are going through a major crisis related to the COVID-19. Our companies have to continue to adapt and must be reactive by respecting all the measures taken by the government.
These unique measures are putting the logistical flows in an important situation as they are essential in this period of lockdown. Every day, our employees are doing their best to ensure the continuity of the operations.
This has led XP LOG to adapt its Business Continuity Plan at any new measure in order to maintain the activity of the company and to protect its employees by giving the priority to their health.
Measures taken by XPLOG against the COVID-19
We took some measure against this virus such as:
- Favour the home office when it is possible;
- Make online meetings instead of physical one;
- Adapt the working time;
- Giving protection kits to our teams (hydro-alcoholic gel, gloves, security perimeter);
- Cleaning the offices daily;
- Reducing the number of employees in the activities such as unloading in order to respect the security perimeter.
Depending the circumstances, your contact person will contact you in order to find alternatives ways to continue the operation of your flows. These alternatives could be changed at any moment depending on the government decisions.
In front of this new challenge, be assured that XP LOG’s team is devoted to find adapted solutions for all of you.
Take care of you and your relatives.
CEO of XP LOG