You are looking for a warehouse to store your goods?
XP LOG, provider in logistics and transport has currently 140 000 square meters of logistics platform in Le Havre, in Normandy.
From the 1st April of 2019, XP LOG, will have 6 200 square meters available. The warehouse is located at the PROLOGIS park at Saint-Vigor-d’Yonville. The PROLOGIS park is located within the harbour and industrial zone in Le Havre.
Built in 2003, the warehouses have a concrete slab with a dustproof system. In addition, the warehouse’s height is 9, 95 meters. Moreover, it is isolated, heated and secured.
XP LOG put at our disposal this complete cells and our teams are ready to support you in your project of outsourcing your logistics from A to Z.
Why to chose XP LOG at Le Havre?
1) A beneficial location
This geographic location allows a simple and quick access to different terminals but also to different French big cities.
- Near to the 131/A29 highway
- Located 7 kilometres away from the terminal port of Le Havre
- At 3 kilometres away from the Pont de Normandy
- Located 2 kilometres away from the A29 kilometres (Lille-Calais-Brussel)
2) The container park
Our container park is an under customer storage area. It can welcome 450 TCs. The container park brings flexibility to any stage of the supply chain. Indeed, it allows to :
- Ensure a storage zone where full containers can be stored is rush periods. It will allow the teams to organize the unloading regarding the priorities;
- Manage the slows of TCs from the port to our docks in order to improve the teams productivity. And also avoid wasting time;
- Prioritizing orders during the unloading, even at the last minute.
The kind of flows for this warehouse
XP LOG is looking for customers who deals with import or export flows and with these characteristics:
- Minimum storage of 3 500 pallets 80×120
- Maximum storage of 6 700 pallets 80×120
(You can find more details in that document – document explicatif)
XP LOG can support you if you chose to mutualize the warehouse with an other activity in order to optimize and divide the costs between 2 customers